Use Limitations: SCE FCU welcomes member and non-member participation as a means of sharing experiences, suggesting improvements, and contributing to conversations. SCE FCU has established the following use limitations. SCE FCU reserves the right to review any and all comments at its discretion and to delete comments that are, or include:
- Spam: Comments focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain will be removed.
- Personal Attacks: If the user disagrees with the content, SCE FCU would like to hear from them, but ask that the user refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful to others. Malicious intent and/or participation not in the spirit of civil conversation will be removed.
- Illegal: Posts must not violate laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc.
- Offensive Language: Comments including, but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be removed. Comments that contain threatening, hateful, offensive, derogatory, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated.
- Private or Confidential Information: Specific account details or other personal information should not be included when posting comments. If the user has immediate service needs, they should call SCE FCU’s Member Care Center at 800.866.6474 or visit one of SCE FCU’s local branches for assistance.
- Posts in HTML Format (or URLs) will be removed. Only plain text should be used when submitting comments.
- Posts from Individuals Under the Age of 13 cannot be accepted.
- Posts Containing Photos will not be accepted, unless specifically requested by an authorized representative of SCE FCU for a contest or other business-related purpose. In these instances, photos will be reviewed and will not be posted if deemed inappropriate.
Endorsements: SCE FCU does not endorse any comments made by its employees, unless they are made in an authorized representative capacity. Statements and opinions expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter alone and do not constitute an official position of SCE FCU, unless they are posted by the original author (who is an authorized representative of the credit union) or by a subject matter expert responding on behalf of that authorized representative.
Disclaimer: The materials on SCE FCU’s sites are provided “As is”. SCE FCU makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SCE FCU does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its sites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to these sites. The information and content provided on SCE FCU’s sites is intended for informational purposes only. SCE FCU is not responsible for any content posted by users, including posts made by employees or agents who are not authorized administrators of our sites. Content posted by others is not edited by SCE FCU and does not necessarily represent its views or opinions.
Limitations/Indemnification: In no event shall SCE FCU, its affiliates or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SCE FCU’s sites, or for loss or damage that results from the visitor’s failure to comply with these terms or other applicable guidelines, or from any technical, human or software errors or failures found within our sites. The user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SCE FCU, its officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability with respect to any claims from any third parties arising from your use of SCE FCU’s sites or violations of these terms or applicable guidelines.
Privacy: A user’s use of SCE FCU’s social media-based websites constitutes their consent to SCE FCU’s use of information obtained through the user’s site visits. With respect to content collected through its sites, SCE FCU follows the applicable privacy policies of the third-party hosts of its sites. Please note when visiting any SCE FCU site, users are also subject to the terms and conditions of SCE FCU privacy notices, as well as the terms of service and privacy policies of third-party hosts, when applicable.
SCE FCU reserves the right to change these Terms at any time at its sole discretion.