WE GET IT, CREDIT IS COMPLICATED
When you're young, establishing credit can seem overwhelming. You probably understand good credit is necessary, but you're not sure where to start. Maybe you're nervous about opening a credit card and are looking for safer options.
We're here to help get you on the road to financial success. Our credit-building loan is one of the best ways to build credit... and save.
- We give you a $250 loan and deposit the funds in an SCE FCU Savings account in your name, where it earns dividends
- You make on-time monthly payments of $29, based on simple terms we both agree upon
- As you repay, we report your good payment history to the credit bureaus, which helps build your credit
- A higher credit score can help you get lower rates on future loans, better terms on rental agreements, and more
- As you make payments, the funds are made available to you – or you can leave the money in the account for whatever you choose
This is an easy way to build your credit and also save.
Together, we can make
your financial goals a reality.
Basic Elements - Legal Text
Teen must be 16 years old to apply and parent must meet credit qualifications. Amount of funds made available to withdraw is based on payment amount, interest paid, and dividends earned.